Ascendant Insurance Solutions is offering stand-alone property coverage and commercial property packages. We are actively writing coastal and non-coastal properties with wind and ex-wind.
Our monoline property market is available for coastal and non-coastal areas including wind coverage. Ex-wind is available. Minimum premium starts at $25,000. Maximum Building TIV is $40M.
Commercial Package Policy
We are committed to providing access to specialty target markets, offering comprehensive coverage.
- Apartment Buildings
- Lessor’s Risks
- Office Risks
- Shopping Centers
Programs are designed to meet the unique and changing needs of the hospitality industry, while providing an array of comprehensive coverages. We offer Liquor Liability, General Liability including A&B, Building and Business Personal Property, Business Income, Sign and Crime. Coverage is written excluding wind. TIV not to exceed $2M. Liability Limits up to $1M.
- Restaurants (including live entertainment)
- Coffee/Doughnut Shops
- Ice Cream Parlors
- Sports Bars
- Take Out Restaurants
- Hookah Bars
Craft Brewers and Distillery Program
A comprehensive program designed specifically for Craft Beverage Brewers & Distillers. Coverage is written through a Commercial Package Policy offering specialized coverage enhancements to meet the unique insurance needs of this niche market.
- Brew Pubs
- Micro Breweries
- Regional Craft Breweries
- Nano Breweries
- Micro/Craft Distilleries
- Specialty Craft Beer/Wine Shops
- Commercial Package Policy
- Commercial Property (including wind with a 5% wind deductible)- Limits up to $2M TIV
- Commercial General Liability- Limits up to $1M/$2M general aggregate
- Liquor Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
- Commercial Umbrella (General Liability)
- Beverage and Product Leakage
- Spoilage Coverage
- Peak Season- coverage for increased inventory to meet seasonal demands
- Product Recall Expense
- Off-Premises Service Interruption (including overhead transmission lines)
- Special Events Coverage (Craft Beverage Festivals, Tastings, etc.)
- Tour Liability
- Supplementary Payments (compensating for Loss of Earnings, Bail Bonds)